Edelweiss offers a diversified selection of Open-ended Debt Funds that range from a Liquid Fund, an Ultra Short Term Fund to a debt-oriented hybrid Scheme. Debt Funds focus on preservation of capital as well as generation of income.
Our Debt and Liquid Schemes comprise Edelweiss Liquid Fund, Edelweiss Bond Fund, Edelweiss Short Term Income Fund and Edelweiss Gilt Fund.
Edelweiss Mutual Fund is set up as a Trust under the Indian Trust Act, 1882 and SEBI vide Registration No. MF/057/08/02 dated 30th April, 2008 has granted registration for Edelweiss Mutual Fund under the provisions of SEBI (Mutual Funds) Regulations, 1996.
Edelweiss Financial Services Limited [liability restricted to initial contribution of Rs. 1 Lac].
Edelweiss Trusteeship Company Limited, a Company incorporated under the Companies Act, 1956.
Edelweiss Asset Management Limited, a Company incorporated under the Companies Act, 1956.
Standard Risk Factors:
- Investment in Mutual Fund units involves investment risks such as trading volumes, settlement risk, liquidity risk, default risk including the possible loss of principal and uncertainty of dividend distribution.
- As the price / value / interest rates of the securities in which the Schemes invest fluctuate, the value of your investment in the Schemes may go up or down.
- The name of the Schemes referred to in the Website or their respective Scheme Information Documents (SID) are only the names of the schemes and do not in any manner indicate either the quality of the scheme or their future prospects or returns.
- Past performance of the Sponsor/AMC/Mutual Fund does not guarantee future performance of the Schemes and may not necessarily provide a basis of comparison with other investments.
- The sponsor is not responsible or liable for any loss resulting from the operation of the Schemes beyond the initial contribution of Rs.1,00,000 made by it towards setting up the Fund.
- All Mutual Fund and securities investments are subject to market risk and there can be no assurance that the schemes’ objectives will be achieved.
- Investors are not being offered any guaranteed / assured returns under any scheme of Edelweiss Mutual Fund.
Investors may obtain Statement of Additional Information, Scheme Information Document and Key Information Memorandum of respective schemes along with application forms from our Investor Service Centre as well as from our website www.edelweissmf.com
Mutual fund investments are subject to market risks, read all scheme related documents carefully.