A stable economy and low inflation, backed by a strong regulatory environment makes India one of the top investment destinations in the world today.
Among India’s leading domestic institutional brokerage houses, with one of the largest research teams, we are a preferred partner to over 650 global and domestic institutional investors looking to invest in the Indian markets.
Our well regarded, award winning research team provides:
- Perspective and fundamental research on economic
issues, emerging themes and strategic analysis
- Keen insights into more than 200 stocks across
- Alternative and quantitative research
Our Sales Team combines senior-level involvement with a focus on clients’ needs to come up with innovative customised solutions.
Our Trading Desk offers multiple platforms that enable seamless execution of complex trades across the entire spectrum of trading strategies.
Our Alternative Investments and Derivative Desk (ADD) offers differentiated research and execution services on various listed derivatives products.
Our specialised quantitative research desk helps combine capital market intelligence, structured derivative products and economic / corporate developments to create insightful data points, leading to investment and arbitrage opportunities.
Our suite of proprietary exchange approved algorithms are tailored to suit the Indian markets.
Given the depth of our client base and the support of our industry networks, we are able to provide liquidity, industry leading insights and analytics, and added value across the spectrum of equity markets.
To know more, email IE.Communication@edelweissfin.com
Click here to view Edelweiss Securities Limited Terms and Conditions of Appointment of Independent Directors
Click here to view Edelweiss Securities Limited CSR Policy
Click here to view Whistle Blower Policy
Our 50 plus strong team of fundamental and quantitative analysts as well as economists cover over 200 stocks representing over three-fourths of the market capitalization in India.
We also extensively cover capital markets, examining industry dynamics and emerging trends to identify and trace exciting private companies from various sectors that offer immense potential in their early stage.
Our research approach aims at:
- Building perspectives based on ‘connecting-the-dots’ to identify emerging economy-wide themes
- Analysing the macro-economic themes, taking into account global and Indian factors and policy changes to arrive at macro-strategic hypotheses about the potential impact on various sectors. This helps not only in creating latest updates and revisions but often spotlights emerging sectors or aspirants that possess high potential growth
- Distilling these hypotheses to understand and predict the impact on specific stocks within these sectors
- Using quantitative and qualitative screening mechanisms to identify under-valued, high performing companies from emerging sectors which operate in areas where India has a clear edge over the rest of the world
To know more, visit: www.edelresearch.com