GOVERNANCE AND SUSTAINABILITY
At Edelweiss, we are conscious of the fact that Governance, Sustainability and Responsible growth is the only acceptable model for our business.
Committed to act in a transparent, fair and accountable manner, we continuously seek ways to enhance governance and oversight of the company and to simplify and appropriately de-risk our operations. Our comprehensive Corporate Governance practices ensure that the company always works optimally, protecting the best interests of our stakeholders and upholding the reputation and status of the company. In a world of accelerated social change and pressing environmental concerns, backing our customers and their communities, has become more significant than ever before.
- Whistle Blower Policy
- Familiarization Program For Independent Director
- Related Party Transactions Policy
- Memorandum & Articles of Association of the Company
- Code Of Conduct for Directors and Senior Management
- Archival Policy
- Dividend Distribution Policy
- Policy for Determining Material Subsidiaries
- Policy for Determining Materiality of Events and Information for Disclosures
- Policy for Preservation of Documents
- Terms and conditions of Appointment of Independent Directors