GOVERNANCE AND SUSTAINABILITY
At Edelweiss, we are conscious of the fact that Governance, Sustainability and Responsible growth is the only acceptable model for our business.
Committed to act in a transparent, fair and accountable manner, we continuously seek ways to enhance governance and oversight of the company and to simplify and appropriately de-risk our operations. Our comprehensive Corporate Governance practices ensure that the company always works optimally, protecting the best interests of our stakeholders and upholding the reputation and status of the company. In a world of accelerated social change and pressing environmental concerns, backing our customers and their communities, has become more significant than ever before.
- Related Party Transactions Policy
- Edelweiss Group Whistleblower Policy
- Terms and conditions of Appointment of Independent Directors
- Policy for Preservation of Documents
- Policy for Determining Materiality of Events and Information for Disclosures
- Policy for Determining Material Subsidiaries
- Familiarisation Program for Independent Directors
- Dividend Distribution Policy
- Archival Policy
- Code Of Conduct for Directors and Senior Management
- Memorandum & Articles of Association of the Company